Most of our navigation courses can be taken in the classroom or online;
- RYA Essential Navigation & Seamanship (a short introduction to tides and charts for sailors or powerboaters).
- RYA Day Skipper Shorebased (a more comprehsive introduction to chart, todes, weather, semanship and the rules of the road).
- RYA CEVNI Test (a short test on Europena Inland waterways regulations, which once passed can be endorsed to an ICC for those wanting to go boating in Europe).
- RYA Coastal Skipper / Yachtmaster Offshore Shorebased A more advanced course in coastal and offshore navigation for those who are already at Day Skipper standard and have some experience of putting it into practice.
- RYA Radar A short (one -day) course coevring the use of Radar.
- RYA Ocean Yachtmaster Shorebased An advanced course in astro navigation and world wide meterology. This course princiaplly deals with using the sextant and the relevent publications.
- MCA Master 200 & OOW 500 Bespoke preperation towards the MCA oral exam (for existing Yachtsmasters).