Most of our navigation courses can be taken in the classroom or online;
- RYA Essential Navigation & Seamanship (a short introduction to tides and charts for sailors or powerboaters).
- RYA Day Skipper Shorebased (a more comprehensive introduction to chart, tides, weather, seamanship and the rules of the road).
- RYA CEVNI Test (a short test on European Inland waterways regulations. Once passed, CEVNI can be endorsed to an ICC for those wanting to go boating in Europe).
- RYA Coastal Skipper / Yachtmaster Offshore Shorebased A more advanced course in coastal and offshore navigation for those who are already at Day Skipper standard and have some experience of putting it into practice.
- RYA Radar A short (one-day) course covering the use of Radar for small craft.
- RYA Ocean Yachtmaster Shorebased An advanced course in astro navigation and world wide meterology. This course principally deals with using the sextant and the relevent publications.
- MCA Master 200 & OOW 500 Bespoke preparation towards the MCA oral exam (for existing Yachtmasters).