RYA TRAINING IN SCOTLAND
New for 2021 is our RYA Training Centre in Dumbarton, Scotland.
Courses are run from the Scottish Maritime Museum and many are delivered by our Chief Instructor (Scotland), Rod Smith.
Our Scottish Training Centre offers;
- RYA First Aid
- RYA Diesel
- RYA Sea Survival
- World Sailing (ISAF) Offshore Personal Survival (for offshore yacht race teams)
- RYA Radar (by zoom)
- CIEH Level 2 Food Safety at Sea (by zoom)
- RYA Essential Navigation & Seamanship
- RYA Day Skipper Shorebased (on demand)
- RYA Yachtmaster Offshore Shorebased (on demand)
- Ocean Rowers Nav. & Safety Course
BESPOKE MARINE, RYA & HSE TRAINING IN SCOTLAND
While we would love to welcome you to Dumbarton, we will happily travel to clubs throughout Scotland to deliver the above First Aid, Sea Survival, Diesel and navigation courses for you. When there is demand we will also arrange our other Courses (12 Volt Electrics, Yacht Rigging, HSE First Aid at Work etc. courses) from Dumbarton or your Scottish venue.
RYA SEA SURVIVAL & WORLD SAILING (ISAF) SURVIVAL COURSES IN SCOTLAND
We are currently the only centre in Scotland (that we are aware off) offering this 2 day course, which is required by offshore race teams competing in events such as the RORC Fastnet Race, Round Britain & Ireland Race, Round Ireland Race, Trans Atlantic Race etc.
Please feel free to contact us email@example.com to discuss your requirements.