LEVEL 4 AWARD IQA (LEAD) AIMS:
A lead internal quality assurer is a person who is responsible for and works with a team of internal quality assurance (IQA) staff, whose role it is to develop assessment procedures and facilitate good practice. This qualification is suitable for those who wish to obtain lead IQA status.
LEVEL 4 AWARD IQA (LEAD) DURATION:
This course has a mixture of guided hours and self study. You will have 12 months of access to the online learning platform. If you have not completed the course within 12 months you can extend (for a fee).
LEVEL 4 AWARD IQA (LEAD) PRE REQUISITES:
- Minimum age 19
- Must hold qualifications and experience in the subject area you will be moderating
- Must be working as a lead moderator within an educational/training environment
- Must lead a team of assessors or internal moderators
LEVEL 4 AWARD IQA (LEAD) CONTENT:
The course is delivered through online learning where you have access to the units, assignments and learning materials associated with the course. The qualification will be assessed through a combination of written essays, a portfolio of evidence and observation of occupational competence. All units, assignments and learning materials for the course can be accessed through the online learning platform. Students have 12 months access to the online learning platform where they may study entirely at their own pace.
There are three units;
- Understanding the principles and practices of internally assuring the quality of assessment
- Internally assure the quality of assessment
- Plan, allocate and monitor work in own area of responsibility
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN LEVEL 4 AWARD IQA (LEAD):
- Unlimited tutor support – You will receive live personal tutor support throughout the duration of your course. Your highly-qualified tutor will be available from Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm via email and telephone.
- Rapid marking response – Submissions of work aim to be marked within 3 working days to ensure that you progress through your course as efficiently as possible.
- No deadlines – We do not impose any deadlines; you can complete the qualification entirely at your own pace throughout the duration of the course.
- Learning resources – A variety of learning materials, ranging from advice leaflets to PowerPoint presentations. These resources are accessible on the learning platform.
- Accredited certification – You will receive your accredited certificate and unit transcript free at no extra cost!
- Observations – You will also have access to an observer who can come out to your location at no extra cost (UK). This means that the practical aspects of your course can be completed, and you don’t have to worry about additional payments!
- Course units – All units and assignments are included within the price and can be accessed at any point during the 12 months access to the learning platform.
BOOKING THE LEVEL 4 AWARD IQA (LEAD):
You can book the course below, please ignore the date column.