LEVEL 3 EDUCATION & TRAINING AIMS:
This course is for those with no previous teaching experience or qualifications, as well as any instructors already working in the sector who would like to gain an official qualification. The course will give you the underpinning knowledge, understanding and skills needed to confirm occupational competence in the education and training sector.
This is also the minimum qualification required before joining the HSE First Aid Instructor Training Course.
LEVEL 3 EDUCATION & TRAINING DURATION:
The guided learning hours for this qualification are 48-61and most students are certified within 3 months; however, all learners do have the full 12 months to complete the course entirely at their own leisurely pace.
LEVEL 3 EDUCATION & TRAINING PRE REQUISITES:
- Good reading & writing skills in English
- Knowledge of the subject you wish to teach/deliver
LEVEL 3 EDUCATION & TRAINING CONTENT:
The course is delivered through online learning where you have access to the units, assignments and learning materials associated with the course. You have 12 months access to the online learning platform where they may study entirely at your own pace. Moreover, students are also required to perform a Micro Teach session as part of the course. You will construct a lesson plan before completing the Micro Teach and use Skype to demonstrate the 20-30 minutes session. Alternatively, you may record your Micro Teach and submit your audio-visual recording via Drop Box or WeTransfer.
The three units are:
- Understanding Roles, Responsibilities and Relationships in Education and Training
- Understanding and Using Inclusive Approaches in Education and Training
- Understanding Assessment in Education and Training
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN LEVEL 3 EDUCATION & TRAINING:
- Unlimited tutor support – You will receive live personal tutor support throughout the duration of your course. Your highly-qualified tutor will be available from Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm via email and telephone.
- Rapid marking response – Submissions of work aim to be marked within 3 working days to ensure that you progress through your course as efficiently as possible.
- No deadlines – We do not impose any deadlines; you can complete the qualification entirely at your own pace throughout the duration of the course.
- Learning resources – A variety of learning materials, ranging from advice leaflets to PowerPoint presentations. These resources are accessible on the learning platform.
- Accredited certification – You will receive your accredited certificate and unit transcript free at no extra cost!
- Observations – You will also have access to an observer who can come out to your location at no extra cost (UK). This means that the practical aspects of your course can be completed, and you don’t have to worry about additional payments!
- Course units – All units and assignments are included within the price and can be accessed at any point during the 12 months access to the learning platform.
BOOKING THE LEVEL 3 EDUCATION & TRAINING:
You can book the course below, please ignore the date column.