WHO NEEDS LEVEL 3 AWARD IN EDUCATION & TRAINING?
- The HSE accepts this award for First Aid and H&S Instructors
- The MCA accepts this award for STCW Instructors
- The RYA accepts this award as an alternative to their TIC
- All UK Awarding Organisations (AOs) accept this award
- 6th Form colleges accept this award for teachers
- Adult education centres accept this award for teachers
- Further Education colleges and universities accept this award for lecturers
- Candidates who want to become a CT First Aid Instructor
If you would like to teach adults (16s and over) across most regulated disciplines/subjects in the UK, then this is the entry award to be able to do that. The course is suitable for
- Those new to teaching and
- Those already instructing through a National Governing body or Association and who now want a nationally recognised Education Award.
The course is regulated by Qualification Network UK (QNUK) and in turn Ofqual, so is recognised nationally. The course will give you the underpinning knowledge, understanding and skills needed to confirm occupational competence in the education and training sector.
The QNUK Level 3 Award in Education and Training (RQF) is the replacement for the previous qualification “Preparing to teach in the Lifelong learning sector” or “PTLLS”.
LEVEL 3 EDUCATION & TRAINING DURATION:
5 days, 0930-1700 (with some home work most evenings)
LEVEL 3 EDUCATION & TRAINING PRE REQUISITES:
- Good reading & writing skills in English
- Knowledge of the subject you wish to teach/deliver
LEVEL 3 EDUCATION & TRAINING CONTENT:
The first three days are a mixture of theory and practical sessions which include a practice microteach. Day 4 is devoted to assignment work with the Instructor available to provide guidance. On Day 5 you deliver you assessed micro-teach (presentation) and give feedback to others. If there is any outstanding course work it can be completed after the course, although most students will leave us with the course already completed.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN LEVEL 3 EDUCATION & TRAINING:
- All Training, including 5 days contact time at our centre.
- Assessment and opportunity to re-sit sections if necessary
- Education & Training Course handbook
- QNUK Registration
- QNUK Certification
- Free parking at the centre
- Tea & Coffee at the centre